Friday, March 2, 2012

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD

* Because God is spirit…I will seek intimate fellowship with Him.

* Because God is all-powerful…He can help me with anything.

* Because God is ever-present…He is always with me.

* Because God knows everything…I will go to Him with all my questions and
concerns.

* Because God is sovereign…I will joyfully submit to His will.

* Because God is holy…I will devote myself to Him in purity, worship and service.

* Because God is absolute truth…I will believe what He says and live accordingly.

* Because God is righteous…I will live by His standards.

* Because God is just…He will treat me fairly.

* Because God is love…He is unconditionally committed to my well being.

* Because God is merciful…He forgives me of my sins when I sincerely confess
them.

* Because God is faithful…I will trust Him to always keep His promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?